My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Church in Texas

July 28th, Sunday

We filled two pews at Church this morning.
It was fun to sit with all the cousins. 
It was nice to see all of our old friends at Church, too.
(Dad says I can't name names, but, Hi, guys!)
-- Colin
--------

At Church, Grandpa and Grandma gave a talk about family and family history.
After Church, we all came back to their house,
and they told us some more about their lives.
Then it was time to say goodbye to all the cousins.
Everybody has to work tomorrow.
-- Sally
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment