My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

The Oil Museum, and Shakespeare's Theatre

Monday evening, July 29th

Mom took us to the petroleum museum this morning.
I learned a lot about oil and geology.
I learned about it before, in school, 
but seeing it at the museum was more fun.
-- Colin
--------

Grandma took us to see the Globe Theatre in the afternoon.
It's a replica of Shakespeare's original Globe Theatre.
Sometimes she acts in plays there.
We saw the heavens, which are the rooms above the stage.
-- Sally
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment