My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Duck Park

Friday, August 2nd

Mom and Dad had more business downtown this morning.
So we went to the park with Grandma and Grandpa.
It's named after a man that Grandpa knew, named Robert Fitts.
It only takes five minutes to walk there.
We saw some friends there, too.
In the afternoon, we visited our friends.
-- Sally
^v^v^v^v

The park is also called Duck Park, because there are a lot of ducks.
The ducks come to the creek that goes through the park.
It's not as big as Sherwood Park, and there's no place to play baseball.
But it's greener.
The creek is a part of Mill Creek, which isn't big enough to be a river.
I hope we can go on a picnic in Mill Creek Canyon.
-- Colin
<<<<>>>>

Fitts Park:

View Larger Map


No comments:

Post a Comment