My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Family Council

Saturday Evening, August 3rd

Dad called a family council on the way home from the canyon. (C)

We talked while we got cleaned up and put the picnic stuff away. (S)

Dad has a good job teaching English in Japan. (C)

The school wants him to come back next year, too. (S)

But his thesis supervisor says he needs to finish his degree.
A supervisor is a kind of boss, but the school doesn't pay Dad. (C)

I don't really understand what a thesis is. (S)

I don't either. But it's something Dad writes about his research. (C)

I like both Japan and America. I wish we could stay in both places at once! (S)

Me, too. (C)

-- Sally and Colin
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

No comments:

Post a Comment