My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Monday, August 5, 2013

Family Decision

Sunday Evening

I watched the Dallas Cowboys beat the Miami Dolphins 24 to 20 this afternoon, too.
American football is very different from soccer. (C)

I helped Mom and Grandma make bread for our flight back to Japan. 
Mom says it's hard to get good whole wheat flour in Japan. (S)

After dinner, Dad turned off the TV. (C)

And Mom asked Grandma to watch the bread in the oven. (S)

Dad asked Sally and me if we would help him finish his thesis. (C)

Mom said we don't have to help him write or draw pictures and graphs. 
But we can listen to him, and ask him questions. (S)

And tell him our opinions. (C)

Dad has to concentrate. (S)

So we'll have to be quiet while he works, sometimes. (C)

And help Mom with the housework. (S)

I think we'll have to do more chores. (C)

If Dad finishes his thesis by November, we can stay in Japan another year. (S)

I think I'd like that. (C)

-- Sally and Colin
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

No comments:

Post a Comment