My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Saturday, August 3, 2013

"Risky" Games (but no real risk)

Friday Evening, 2nd. Aug.

Dad and Mom got home about four.
Mom says we get to go up the canyon tomorrow!
We had to get food ready for the picnic, so we went shopping.
I had forgotten that American grocery stores are BIG!
Grandpa and Dad and Colin played Risk while Mom and Grandma and I made food.
Risk takes too long to play.
-- Sally
~~~~~~~~

Dad and Grandpa and I helped make food, too!
Risk is a thinking game.
We helped while we thought.
Everyone played Parcheesi after dinner, too.
While we played Risk.
We never finished the game of Risk.
-- Colin
========

The grocery store we went to:

View Larger Map
(It's as big as a football field.)

No comments:

Post a Comment