My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Picnic in the Canyon

Saturday August 3rd

This is Millcreek Canyon from above:


View Larger Map

Grandma June drove us up to the Mt. Aire trailhead.
It's about 1.8 miles from the trailhead to the peak of the mountain.
At 0.6 miles per kilometer, that's about 3 kilometers.
It took us two and a half hours to hike up to the top.
We stopped to rest and look around.
I like hiking in the woods.
-- Colin
/////\\\\\

It's called Millcreek because,
a long time ago, there were lots of mills on the creek --
flour mills and sawmills, I think.
You can see a lot of Salt Lake Valley from the top of Mt. Aire.
But we couldn't see Grandpa's house.
We ate at the top.
I like eating lunch in the mountains.
-- Sally
/\/\/\/\/\


No comments:

Post a Comment