My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Airplanes Are Boring!

July 23rd

We are in the air.
It should be exciting.
It isn't.
It's like riding on a big bus for a long time.
The train was more interesting,
but we all got tired standing up.
--Colin
-------

We woke up at five in the morning!
Our flight left at 8:30.
Dad said a taxi would be cheaper than the train.
But Mom said the train would be more interesting.
So we all had to carry our luggage through the train stations.
-- Sally
--------


No comments:

Post a Comment