My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Monday, July 15, 2013

Day of the Sea -- 海の日

Monday, 15 July

Today is Marine Day, a holiday in Japan.
It's called "Umi no Hi" (海の日) in Japanese.
Dad had a day off from work today.
We had a day off from school.
So we went to the beach at Koshien (甲子園) Park and had a picnic.
There is a wildlife preserve nearby.
-- Sally
--------

There were people surfing at the beach.
I wanted to go swimming.
But Dad said it's not a good place to swim.
So I went wading.
I had to be careful of the jellyfish.
Lunch at the beach was delicious.
-- Colin
--------

[Grammar and vocabulary notes -- 文法及び単語の解釈

(added 2013.10.14)]

No comments:

Post a Comment