My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Thursday, July 25, 2013

July 24th at Last!

Finally July 24th

There was a church picnic today at Sherwood Park.
Many of our friends were there.
Some of the adults talked about history.
The first people who came here were pioneers.
We ate lots of watermelon and cantalope.
And we cleaned up after we ate.
--
Sally
-----

The park where we went for the picnic is big.
It takes five minutes to walk across it.
It has a pool with water slides, four baseball fields,
a skateboard park, and a kids' park with a giant prairie dog.
Grandpa says there used to be a prairie dog town there.
It was a kind of mini-zoo with just prairie dogs.
I played a lot today and got tired.
--
Colin
-----


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment