My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Saturday, July 27, 2013

Games with Grandma and Grandpa

Friday, July 26th (evening)

Aunt Bobbie and Uncle Bob and their kids arrived before dinner. 
So did Uncle Tom and Aunt Samantha and their kids.
Grandpa went out for fish and chips and coleslaw so no one had to cook.
No rice, but lots of whole wheat bread.
It was good eatin'.
-- Colin
--------

Grandma got out board games and card games.
We played Uno and Pit and Parcheesi and Clue
Colin wanted to play Risk, but everyone is too tired.
It is fun to see all the cousins.
I'm glad Grandma and Grandpa have a big house.
-- Sally
--------

No comments:

Post a Comment