My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Hawaii!

July 23rd

There's a break in the clouds and we can see Hawaii beneath us!
I was asleep when Colin woke me up to show them to me.
It's very pretty from up here.
Mom says it looks better up close.
--
Sally
-----

The captain came on the loudspeaker and said we could see the islands.
I can see four, maybe five islands.
They look very small, off to our right.
Dad says maybe he can take us there next year.
--
Colin


[Grammar and vocabulary notes -- 文法及び単語の解釈

  • break == 破れたところ→隙間、開いたところ
  • asleep == 寝ている状態
  • wake 誰か up == 寝ている状態から起こす
  • up close == 近いところに
  • maybe => もしかして
  • off to our right == 私たちが進んでいる道から右側に

(added 2013.11.18)]

No comments:

Post a Comment