My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Hot!

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

It was very hot today.
We couldn't go outside to play at recess.
It was too hot.
So we played Uno inside.
The card game Uno is popular in Japan.
My friends didn't know that uno is Spanish for 「一」(ichi):
Cero, uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez.
-- Sally--------

Well,
零 (rei), 一 (ichi), 二 (ni), 三 (san), 四 (shi), 五 (go), 六 (roku), 七 (shichi), 八 (hachi), 九 (ku), 十 (juu).
So there.
At lunch today, we had beef bacon yaki-niku.
Well, it's not really bacon, of course, since it's beef.
It's sliced thin, like bacon, and barbequed.
We also had leek (nira) soup, rice, milk, and ice cream.
Cold ice cream for a hot day.
There were lots of vegetables and egg in the leek soup.
I liked it all, and I was happy.
-- Colin




No comments:

Post a Comment