The airport clocks say it's 6:14 Tuesday morning.
The pilot said we had a tailwind and made good time.
We went back in time.
We're waiting to go through customs.
I watched too many movies on the plane.
Colin says we went back in time.
But good tail winds don't make us faster than light.
Who cares? I'm going to take a nap.
[Grammar and vocabulary notes -- 文法及び単語の解釈
- airport == 空港
- pilot == 操縦士（そうじゅうし）、船や飛行機の運転手
- tailwind == 追い風
- make good time == 調子よく進む、早く進む
- go back in time == 時間をさかのぼる
- customs = 税関（ぜいかん）（荷物を検査して、税金などを決めるところ）
- faster than light == 光よりも早く、時間をさかのぼるといわれる速度
- Who cares? == だれが（そんなことに）気がかかる？、気にするもんか？