My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Lots of fish!

July 13th, Saturday

We went to an aquarium today with Mom and Dad.
Our friends, Haruhiko and Mai and their mom and dad went with us, too.
We saw seals and dolphins and turtles and lots of fish.
There were so many different kinds of fish that I can't remember them all.
I like seals and dolphins the best!
-- Sally
---------

The aquarium we went to is the Suma Aqualife Park.
It was cool inside.
There were eels and water snakes, too.
We watched the dolphin show outside.
It was hot, but we got splashed by the dolphins.
It was very interesting.
-- Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment