My imaginary friends.

Colin and Sally are my imaginary friends, telling us about their daily lives in the real world.

Age? I think they said they are in the 5th grade, but it might be the 4th or 6th. They are twins.

Because of new bureaucratic red tape from the US government, Google can't let me make accounts for them. So they'll be posting from my account.

Start here.

Friday, July 26, 2013

West Texas Is Hot and Dry!

25th of July

It's hot. I'm sweating bullets.
The temperature is 104 in the shade.
That's one hundred four degrees Fahrenheit.
In Celsius degrees, it's forty.
40°C is hot, but 104°F sounds hotter.
--
Colin
-----

Gandma Michiko says it's humid today.
It's about 40%.
I think it's more humid in Kobe.
It's probably close to 65% there.
Either way, we perspire a lot.
--
Sally
-----

No comments:

Post a Comment